- OFFERED SALARY: Not specified
- CAREER LEVEL: Manager/Head of Department
- EXPERIENCE: 3-5 years
- INDUSTRY: FMCG / Conglomerate
- QUALIFICATION: BSc/BA/Beng
Job Title: Sales Manager (South-East)
- Develop periodic (Annual, Biannual, Quarterly, Monthly) sales plan to achieve the company’s sales objectives.
- Develop SMART nationwide strategies for executing proposed sales plan.
- Implementation of sales plans and strategies to meet set objective
- Responsible for managing the sales team for optimum sales performance – assign sales territories, market routes, set regional targets, coach/train/develop sales team to prepare proposals, presentations, prospecting calls, appointments.
- Periodic performance review of sales team.
- Prepare and develop action plans for sales leads, prospects, and penetrating new markets.
- Maintain customer relationships to solve problems and ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain proper product mix and protect the company’s interest against concentration risk and other market risks.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants MUST be resident in South-East part of Nigeria.
- Applicant must have knowledge of major markets within the territory
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
Application Closing Date
17th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.