- OFFERED SALARY: Not specified
- CAREER LEVEL: Manager/Head of Department
- EXPERIENCE: 10 years+
- QUALIFICATION: BSc/BA/Beng
- Responsible for visible leadership in HSSE to drive Goal Zero.
- Demonstrate high ethical standard
- Develop the scope of assigned projects and progress through the relevant decision gates including preparation of schedules and cost estimate. Projects are usually for topsides facilities.
- Development of contract strategy to execute the assigned scope. Sometime these will need a dedicated contract and thus role may require the candidate to be responsible for managing the contract.
- Focus on interface management, interface controls and follow-up.
- Manage the relationships with various discipline engineers, contract packages and other stakeholders.
- Responsible for project controls and ensures that the Portfolio Manager is kept informed of the progress of the work and highlighting significant deviations from plans and providing proposals for remedial actions.
- Preparation of engineering package to define the scope appropriate for the project phase, in line with the expectation of fit-for-purpose project development and the team’s desire to move to top quartile brownfield performance.
- Development, review and approval of contractor quotations and monitoring of their costs.
- Must have a continuous improvement mindset.
- Make appropriate use of the expertise of Shell to ensure that the project quality and technical integrity requirements are met.
- Engagement with all local government agencies and regulatory authorities.
- Minimum 2nd Class Lower degree in engineering (BSc, BEng or higher) and at least 10 years experience in offshore oil & gas development, preferably FPSO experience.
- More than 3 years of experience in project execution in the offshore or deepwater environment, including design, contracting, procurement, fabrication, offshore construction, commissioning, and start-up
- Have a qualification in Project Management.
- Registered with COREN
- High personal energy level and a proven track record in achieving stretched personal and business goals. Able to maintain composure under pressure.
- Skilled in presentation and communications
- Skill in MS Office applications and familiar with Primavera P6
- Strong interpersonal skills able to influence and develop relationships across teams, and to deliver through others.
- Ability to work and manage in a diverse, multi-cultural environment.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online