- CAREER LEVEL: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- EXPERIENCE: Not specified
- INDUSTRY: Banking / Finance / Insurance
Job Title: Senior Specialist, Partnership Management
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Responsible for supporting the Partnerships and Merchant Loyalty team in identifying, negotiating and deploying strategic alliances and partnerships to support product value propositions and reward programs in MEA.
- Active management of partnerships and strategic management of vendors to optimize and differentiate MasterCard products and services.
- Responsible for identifying incremental revenue opportunities and implementing cost reduction
Build partnership business cases based on data available, market data and trends
- Work closely with Product, Marketing, Operations, Account Management and Implementation teams to ensure smooth design, implementation and launch of assigned projects.
- Work closely with Operations team on partnerships implementations and billing
- Monitor direct and indirect competition, study market trends and needs, evaluate research results to deliver competitive differentiation in MC products.
- Development of partnership collateral to demonstrate MC’s programs to prospective partners and stakeholders.
- Planning and managing all Partnerships campaigns, evaluate and present results, to all stakeholders
- Responsible for establishing standards for vendor performance and escalations; remediating performance patterns, and establishing a budget, forecast and creating and managing POs
- Responsible for contract negotiations and amendments directly with vendors
- Scheduling/facilitation vendor QBRs for all vendors/partners
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online