- Assist with setting and production schedules
- Oversee the production process
- Ensure projects are completed in a cost-effective and timely manner within quality guidelines
- Change production levels and staffing on different product lines to minimize inventory levels.
- Coordinate with different departments in the manufacturing plant.
- Liaise with different departments to achieve operational objectives.
- Monitor product standards.
- Oversee purchase orders and goods or materials received.
- Ensure compliance with workplace safety programs.
- Second Class Upper in Production Engineering / Chemical Engineering
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a similar role in a construction and manufacturing industry
- Managed a chemical manufacturing company.
- Must possess leadership and management capabilities
- Strong communication and delegation skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
About Candel Company Limited
The Candel Company Limited is Nigeria's leading crop yield advancement and protection company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of agronomy and other professionals.