- Planning and executing the company’s B2B marketing strategy and programs (lead generation, events, digital marketing, branding, advertising, sponsorships).
- To be focused on acquiring and retaining new customers through the management of all online and offline marketing programs including seminars, search engine optimization/ search engine marketing, digital advertising, email, social media marketing, lead nurturing, and analytics.
- Collaboration with an array of cross-functional team members.
Qualifications and Skills Needed
- MBA Degree (preferable) and 3+ years relevant experience required indirectly managing B2B Marketing programs for blue-chip organizations with proven ability to deliver consistently strong measurable results.
- Excellent communication skills strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be very comfortable with continuously changing opportunities and priorities and also change in a location anywhere across Nigeria in the near future.
- Team player with the ability to work cross-functionally.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
About Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.