- OFFERED SALARY: Not specified
- CAREER LEVEL: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- EXPERIENCE: Not specified
- INDUSTRY: FMCG / Conglomerate
Job Title: Account Supervisor
- Overseeing the general accounting function, cash management/reconciliation, financial reporting, balance sheet management and customer rebate management.
- Build assembly to production
- Reconcile production balance weekly
- Review monthly payroll.
- Closing monitoring production and operation cost.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Supervising the completion of Federal and State tax reporting requirements.
- Supervising the activities of the department.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information/performance.
- Ensure the monthly Bank reconciliation is performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
- Respond to inquiries from Management regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the likes.
Application Closing Date
19th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.