We are seeking an eager, motivated management trainee to join our growing nightlife business. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel. Comprehensive training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation. The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running the business.
- Have graduated from the University with a minimum of a second class Upper degree in any discipline.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter and a team-player with high levels of drive and energy
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess strong intellect, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Sociable and outgoing
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.