- Supervise and co-ordinate the installation, upkeep and repair of machines in the production unit.
- Carry out daily, weekly routine inspection and checks on rotating machines.
- Supervise and co-ordinate all fabrication activities and mechanical construction.
- Supervise and carry out planned preventive maintenance activities on rotating machines.
- Create requisition of spare parts and materials needed for maintenance activities.
The person must
- Have good leadership and people management skills.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot and proffer solution to issues.
- Possess good communication skills with a focus on following up with the end users.
- OND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering.
- 4 years’ cognate experience
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.