- Maintain smooth running of all valves, pressure gauges, electric motors and pumps.
- Carry out routine lubrication plan of all pumps, gear boxes, coupling, etc.
- Carry out daily, periodic checks on all pumps, bolts and nuts to avoid misalignment of moving parts.
- Attend to any unusual condition of all moving parts such as conveyors to solve the problem on time before it degenerates.
- Ensure that all routine maintenance/planned preventive maintenance jobs and machines are carried out in a strict and timely manner.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot.
- Have good communication skills.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines or Technical Trade Test 1, 2 and 3.
- 3 years’ cognate experience in mechanical maintenance jobs.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.